Wednesday 20 March 2013

Cardboard Guitar - How to make Cardboard Guitar - Craft from Waste

This miniature Guitar made from my left over cardboard photoframe pieces, popscile sticks, yarn threads.

Things you'll require:

Waste Cardboard or thick sheet

Popsicle stick - 1

Yarn or Woolen thread.



1) Draw a guitar outline in a cardboard. For  bottom portion I have drawn  dumbbell oval shape and for Top portion a rectangular long piece.

2). For head portion, I have cutted out six small strips and pasted backside of it.

3) On the long rectangular piece, I have cutted out again small strips which I have painted it as red.

Guitar 

4) I have cutted two popsicle sticks small piece, in which I have pasted yarn yellow thread.

Guitar decorative piece

Guitar - from waste cardboard, yarn threads, Popsicle sticks

Guitar - art from waste decor



No comments:

Post a Comment