Tuesday 4 March 2014

Old Bottle Opener decoration

Old Bottle Opener Decoration

While cleaning my rooms, I found some waste things. One among them is my  bottle opener. It looks old , ugly and seems to be like thrown away. But, I feel like doing something with it. So first thing, I washed it using liquid handwash. 
It's too much old, I scrapped all the dirt and washed two to three times. Pat it to dry, and painted.

Things you'll require:

Old bottle opener 
Paint of your choice

For polka dots, I have used red nail paints, and if you have any left over nails, you could play with it.
You need a pencil or anything that is round to bring a polka effect. Finally, applied varnish. If you want to try out new designs, you could use nail paints, because for a week it comes back to normal.

But after applying varnish, nail paints lasts long. I have used black fabric paint for background.
Sprinkle some glitters. I have used Transparent glitter silver nail paint.



old bottle opener - Before

Old bottle opener - after



Old Bottle Opener Decoration

No comments:

Post a Comment