Thursday 5 February 2015

My Jewelry Making Trials and Creations

My Jewelry Making Trials and Creations :

I am Novice to Jewelry Making and doesn't know how to do it , what materials to get, where to get, how to get started . I did not like going for classes, and I haven't attended any classes so far. I consider self learning is the best method, so google helped me a lot. Though first I could not find out what things I need to make a simple earring. However I made a simple earring without any kits. My First Try is Peacock Earrings.

Recently, quilling has gained much popularity, and I was like " Why people are doing these crafts crazily, and what's use of it". I have seen quite few quilling Jewelry creations from Facebook and really amazed.

At bazar, I noticed the quilling kit and bought it. In that quilling kit there is one booklet of some designs , multicolor quilling strips , glue, stones and toothpicks. I started quilling and made few simple designs : My First Try Quilling Earrings.

I bought Jhumka Mould and made eight Jhumka of different sizes.

I was about to take the picture, but my first try Jhumka earrings got sold. I was quite happy about it.

Sorry some pictures were not taken  properly.. Sorry for the quality of the picture..



My Neighbor daughter wearing this mini jhumka. .
Mini Jhuma - Sold out!

gold jhumka quilling earring

Frog earrings

Blue Crystal chandelier earrings

Orange quilling earring
Red glass beads

Pink glass beads - sold out!

Blue  Tear Drop Crystal Earrings - Sold Out!

Glass and Crystal beads earrings - Sold out!

Pink beads earring

Swarovski tear drop earring - sold out!



yellow  glass bead earring - sold out!


These earring collections are my second try, but I am happy people liked this simple design and bought it from me.









No comments:

Post a Comment