Monday 25 February 2013

M-seal Clay crafts

I have used M-seal Clay craft with simple designs. I just did this cute clay designs with left-over clay.

Material Required:

M-seal

Talcum powder

Fabric colors - you can use oil or acrylic or any other colors.

How to do:

Blend the white and black color m-seal mixture finely, and take small amount of it.

Now with this clay ball, you can create your desire shapes and paste it your pots, vases, plates or any other materials.

I just got this clay pot (Earthenware pot) for free. Once, I visited to a Village near Andhra ( I don't remember the exact location), there I got sweet lassi served in earthenware pots. So by using this, I turned into a creative crafts.

M-seal clay Flower Pot

M-seal clay flower pot stand

Terrocotta stand
I use this as pen stand

No comments:

Post a Comment