Saturday 9 February 2013

Pot Paintings

Pot Paintings:

Terracotta Pot Painting

Pot Painting - flower vase 



Materials required:

Terrocotta or clay pot 
Paints of your choice- ( usually I use Fabric, and enamel paints)
Brush

Instructions

Before you paint the pots, you must scrape the pots with sand paper. ( available in all paint shops or fancy stores).

Next step is to wash the pots and allow it to dry for 24 hours.

Paint the pots with enamel painting as base. ( I have given white coating as base)

Now you can paint using fabric or acrylic or oil paints on pots.

I mixed enamel white and watercolor tube purple to get the baby pink color.

Next day, I used old sunflowers and pasted on the pots. You can also use glitters or stones of your chocie.

Finally, I varnished the pots.


Please feel free to ask me any queries:




No comments:

Post a Comment