Monday 1 July 2013

Handmade Gift Cover Envelopes

Handmade Gift Cover Envelopes


In my previous post, I have done Envelopes using waste Gift covers.

In this post, I am sharing of hand painted Envelopes using plain paper

Things you'll require :

Plain paper - white or any color ( I have used plain white paper, because I am going to paint on the cover)

Glue

A pair of Scissors

Paint colors of your choice.

1) First, I have prepared Envelopes on plain white paper.

2) Next, I have painted some floral rose patterns.  I have left some space at  center (because they could write their  messages or To , from, names,  at center).

Handmade Envelopes
My first hand painted Gift covers are sold. Instead of buying gift cover envelopes at stores, making our own cash or Money covers brings happiness.
Handpainted cash envelopes

I have received a gift that is beautifully wrapped with golden cover, so I thought of turning it into envelopes.
Gold Envelopes


No comments:

Post a Comment