Monday 1 April 2013

Bookmark: How to make your own Bookmark

How to make your own Bookmark

Things you'll require are:-

1) Cardboard ( waste one because you need to draw the designs on the cardboard)

2) Invitation card designs or stickers of your choice


Bookmarks - Vintage girl

Vintage girl bookmark - waste invitation card crafts

Instructions:

1) Draw any cartoons or your personal favorite figures on the cardboard. I drew a vintage girl because this was 15 yrs old bookmark. I did this bookmark during my school days.

2) I painted using watercolors and cut out the many designs from the invitation cards.

3) Finally decorated the girl with cut out designs and glitter pens for her jewelry.

4) Once you completed the design, you could highlight using glitter pens of same color.

Here, I have used baby pink for her long skirt and outlined using pink and green glitter pens.

No comments:

Post a Comment