Sunday 28 April 2013

Waste Invitation cards crafts


In most of our Indian homes, we get Wedding Invitation cards, and instead of throwing it, we could do some cute crafts .

I did this box using Invitation card. I made it with lid, so I used to store my lip balms/stationary products in this box.



wedding cards

Waste Wedding Invitation cards box

Box with closing lid

Paper box

Clear view of box and lid


Some of the card design looks classy, so I don't like to throw it , and turned into decorative box.

classy box

Printed Invitation cards

Box - Base 

A close view of how it is being done

close view of box

Invitation card box

Wedding Invitation card box


Flower vase, box with lid, and opening close flat box

flower vase, box

In many of the Invitation cards, you would notice, lord images, and here I have cutted lord Venkateshwara images.
lord venkateshwara 

I used 2012 old calendar as my base for wall hanging ( This is 2103 recent craft)

lord balaji cut out with old calendar


I pasted the cropped image in center, and painted green. Cute wall hanging is ready.



Lord Balaji wall hanging


For framing - In one of the wedding invitation card, I noticed Lord Ganapati and Sai babi with their mantras. So I just framed them with black cello tape.

Framing
Ganesha + Sai baba frame


Bookmark :- Draw your favorite design, and collect all the small desgins to border in invitaiton cards, and paste them. Here I have drawn a vintage girl, and in her skirt, I used small floral desgins for her skirts, top, bag, and belts, these are all from Waste Invitation cards.

Boomarks, frame, Wall hanging




1 comment:

  1. Wedding Invitation Cards The Fairy Factory is a design studio founded specifically to fashion handcrafted bespoke wedding and event stationery for a cosmopolitan clientele with sophisticated and exacting tastes. When crafting our fine handmade cards we pride ourselves on our exceptional attention to detail, precision in our execution and devotion to personalized attention and service. We have the experience to deliver beyond expectation and passionately maintain an unparalleled level of quality.

    ReplyDelete