Sunday 28 April 2013

How to make a greeting card with Old dried flowers -My childhood craft

Making your own greeting card is quite simple.

This is one of my childhood greeting card which I have prepared it using old dried flowers.

Things you'll require for making this greeting card.

Thick paper - I have used my white drawing sheets, It's similar to A4 sheet paper.

Water colors - I have used water colors

Old dried flowers - I just kept rose in a book, and later four to six months it turns out dried roses.

Glue

 How I did it:

Step 1 :- Folded  the Sheet into two halves.

Step 2:- Pasted the old dried flowers and leaves in the middle of the card.

Step 3 :- Paint  desired colors/themes on the card

Step 4:-  I have used floral designs which I cutted it from a waste Invitation cards.

You could also decorate it with stickers, feathers, threads like swirl designs and many more.



Old dried flowers - border waste invitation card

Floral design from a magazine

Old dried roses

Happy Birthday Messages

Greeting Card with old dried flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment