Sunday 28 April 2013

Tree Decor

Tree Decor is art from waste craft. I have used old glass bottles and dead branches of a tree.

Thing's you'll require to do :

Glass bottle - old or any other vase
A small branch of a tree 
Colors - Black, red , gold
Varnish 

My holy basil tree died of scorching heat, so I used them as a home decor. This is used for two purposes, one as home decor and another as my earrings holder. Now I am using it as earring holder, hanging my cute jewelry on branches.

I painted the glass bottle with black as base, and then gold paint on it. It's always looks good if we are using base as black or white on glass bottles or for  any crafts.

Painted my tree with black and red, and its look cute as though bought it from stores.




Tree Decor 

Glass bottle - painted in gold
Close view of Painted tree

Tree Decor with gold glass bottle Vase




No comments:

Post a Comment